Saturday, January 9, 2016

MY LUNCH WITH STANLEY KRIPPNER

























Stanley Krippner ~ Internationally known parapsychologist, and an executive faculty member and Professor of Psychology at Say brook University in Oakland, California.

Having lunch with Stanley Krippner is really once again seeing a former mentor, friend and fellow traveler in a Unified Field of love and soul consciousness that exists not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears ~ and dramatically realizing during this special meeting that many others are beginning to feel empowered and are responding to this inner call to find their authentic vocation and make a difference within a universal loving plan: Allen L Roland, PhD

Stanley Krippner is an important and empowering gift in my life for he was my mentor for my 1975 Master's Degree in Clinical Psychology as well as my first book and the second reader for my PhD dissertation on the Unified Field in 1998 and also wrote the forward for my resultant book Radical Therapy / Surrender to love and heal yourself in seven sessions (not seven years) ~ which was published in 2002.

 
But more importantly, Stan and I are both in service as planetary light workers and when we meet, the universe speaks to us and we listen ~ but many others are also listening and beginning to respond to this innate inner call to find their authentic vocation and soul based service ~ as you will discover in this story.

 
Let me share our initial meeting 44 years ago in 1972 which has set the stage for where I am now but is a wonderful personal example of how our lives are divinely interconnected and guided from within if we will but listen, say YES to ourselves and not be controlled by fear.

 
In 1972, I attended a 3 day special conference for Masters Students in counseling at a ranch in Sonoma, California. It was almost a year since I had surrendered to my deep "Well of Grief " by letting go of a destructive relationship and I realized my whole life had shifted from being outer-directed to inner-directed. I had also experienced a profound dream during this painful inner transformation that pointed to my writing a book entitled Conscious Love, The Ultimate Energy.

 
At the same time, I was also making a transition from the brokerage business to the counseling profession and was enrolled at Sonoma State University in a Master's Degree Program. Many paranormal events happened to me during this inner transformation and I wanted to share them with the renowned parapsychologist Stanley Krippner ~ who fortunately was leading the Master's Degree conference I was about to attend.

 
About the second day of the conference, Stanley asked a group of about 20 students, one by one, what there Master's Degree dissertation would be. This was it ~ I could share my dream or fake it and try to impress Stan ~ I was very nervous and finally he turned to me and asked me what my dissertation subject would be?

 
I took a deep breath, gulped and shared my dream ~ I was going to write a book entitled Conscious Love, The Ultimate Energy . There was some laughter around the room and Stan pointed to me and said "Demonstrate it " ~ which produced even more laughter.

 
The conference ended a few days later, much to my chagrin, and I had not made a meaningful connection with Stan who had already left and would be leaving for New York the next day.

 
While carrying my bag to my car that morning ~ for I was about to leave the ranch for home ~ something deep inside me told me not to leave.

 
I listened, put my bags down and wandered over to the dining room, completely surrendering to the moment and whatever was guiding me.

 
No one was in the dining room, so I peeked into the kitchen and noticed that someone was washing dishes. He seemed to be part of the cleanup crew and immediately recognized me as one of the participants in the conference. He asked me if I would have a glass of wine with him and chat for a few minutes.

 
We sat down in the dining room where he proceeded to share his perceptions of the masters conference whereas he had been part of the kitchen crew ~ his name was Leonard and he was of the impression that the whole conference had revolved around him.

 
I listened compassionately and then gently but honestly led him to another but more realistic perception of what had happened. We then finished our wine, he thanked me for listening and sharing with him ~ and I left the ranch knowing I had done what I was supposed to do.

 
Later that evening, Stanley Krippner called me at home and told me he was cancelling his trip back East and wanted to meet with me in Sausalito the next day. Stanley and I spent the next afternoon together and he told me that when his chauffeur came back from the ranch the previous morning after working with the kitchen crew ~ he seemed like a changed person and had made a remarkable shift in behavior and attitude.

 
When Stanley asked Leonard what had happened to him, he said he had an extremely illuminating conversation with one of the participants and was now seeing things quite differently. Stan asked him the name of the group participant who spoke to him and Leonard said Allen Roland

 
At that point Stan suddenly realized that I had indeed demonstrated the power of conscious unconditional love with his own chauffeur Leonard ~ although I had no idea that Leonard was Stan's driver and chauffeur ~ but that knowing child within me most certainly knew it and was determined for me to make a meaningful contact with Stan.

 
Stan became my mentor, friend and now colleague and he has been instrumental over the last 40 years in connecting me with key people who have been very important in guiding me towards fully owning my truth and being in service.

 
This story is all about listening and responding to our inner guidance ~ which, in this case was Get out of the way, Allen ~ I'll take care of this!
 



 

 

This week, 44 years later, Stan and I had lunch at Saybrook University in Oakland and after we sat down together at a small café on 14th street deeply engaged in animated conversation ~ a middle aged woman who was sitting close by became intrigued by our conversation and entered our discussion uninvited ~ but she was welcomed by us. She quickly shared that her name was Cynthia, she was an Army veteran, her mother had died at three years old and she had never been able to get beyond her fear of loss and that there was something else she really wanted to do.

 
Cynthia was reaching out and I responded, took her by the hand and said it was her turn and all she had to do was call me or read my Kindle book or watch my YouTube sessions and if necessary I would be happy to personally assist her to get beyond that childhood fear of loss which still haunted her ~ just as it does many veterans. I also told her that her mother was still very much alive in her heart and she could access her by opening her heart through gratefulness and in that process go through her fears. She was very touched and empowered by our brief connection and left knowing something very important had just happened ~ her soul had been touched, she felt empowered and I was once again in sync with my destiny.

 
It only took a few moments, but in that totally spontaneous few minutes, I had demonstrated once again to Stan that conscious unconditional love was the ultimate empowering energy and that I was indeed in service ~ as I had been 44 years ago with his chauffeur, Leonard ~ for I was once again in sync with a state of love and soul consciousness deepest within myself and empowering others to heal themselves by giving them the gift of myself and my truth.

 
Cynthia was a needed reminder to both Stan and myself that the planet is now beginning to listen and respond to this innate universal call to be in service from a place of love and soul consciousness.


 Being in the field is the subtle awareness of an inner pull which is bigger than ourselves, our hopes and our fears ~ a  Unified Field  of love and soul consciousness which calls us into service from an egoless place of joy, intention, purpose and delight and its principle property is the universal urge to unite ~ but there is more to this story.



 

 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Coincidently, Stan had just published a new book called Haunted by Combat / Understanding PTSD in War Veterans ~ and then at lunch we accidently met Cynthia, who was a war veteran and most probably haunted by the fear of loss (which started with her mother's death at 3 years old) and which most certainly lay beneath her combat fears and PTSD ~ which I have demonstrated in my heart centered transformational work with combat veterans over the past 5 years.

This is how the universe or loving plan works when you are in service and in sync with your destiny ~ for both Stan Krippner and myself are also active players in a Unified Field of love and soul consciousness, which exists not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears ~ and there are no accidents if you can see through your heart and are open to the unknown.

 
"It is only through the heart that one can see clearly; what is essential is invisible to the human eye."
~ Antoine de Saint-Exupery (The Little Prince)

 
Allen L Roland, PhD
http://allenlrolandsweblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/my-lunch-with-stanley-krippner.html

 

 Heart centered spiritual consultant and advisor Allen L Roland can be contacted at  allen@allenroland.com Allen is also a lecturer and writer who shares a weekly political and social commentary on his web log and website allenroland.com. He is also featured columnist on Veterans Today and  guest hosts a monthly national radio show TRUTHTALK on www.conscioustalk.net

1 comment:

  1. Being in the Unified Field is being in the magical zone of the unknown where there are no chance encounters and we are left in a perpetual state of awe and wonder.

    ReplyDelete