Wednesday, January 13, 2016

MUCH TO SPIRITUALLY DO AT 82










The secret to living a spiritual human life is seeing through heart centered eyes and realizing we are all part of a loving plan in action wherein each of us has a part to play ~ if we will but listen and respond to the call of our soul. It was Teilhard de Chardin who knew we were all spiritual beings and that the portal to the soul was love ~ and that love alone was capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them for it alone takes them and joins them to what is deepest within themselves. My contribution to this universal truth, at the age of 82, is in demonstrating, through my life and work, that this energy field of love and soul consciousness lies not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears: Allen L Roland, PhD

 

"A human being is a part of the whole, called by us, "Universe," a part limited in time and space. He experiences himself, his thoughts and feelings as something separated from the rest ~  a kind of optical delusion of his consciousness.
This delusion is a kind of prison for us, restricting us to our personal desires and to affection for a few persons nearest to us. Our task must be to free ourselves from this prison by widening our circle of compassion to embrace all living creatures and the whole of nature in its beauty.
Nobody is able to achieve this completely, but the striving for such achievement is in itself a part of the liberation and a foundation for inner security." :
Albert Einstein - (1879-1955) Physicist and Professor, Nobel Prize 1921

In my role as a heart centered consultant with over 45 years’ experience of soul retrieval especially with veterans with PTSD, I retrieve buried souls and empower them through love and gratefulness to not only open their hearts but to also find their unique place in a universal loving plan from a place of celebration and service. They soon begin to realize that everything they have ever wanted is on the other side of fear.

Here are the eight stages of ego transcendence I demonstrate and teach. Remember that the ego is a projection of what we feel we have to be versus being our true authentic self ~ and it is always born out of deep pain and aloneness.

1. Denial   Everything is fine, there is nothing missing in my life ~ I’m in full control of everything.

  2. Anger    I can’t stay in control and manipulate things any more ~ it’s not working, it’s making me angry.   

  3.Bargaining   I’ll hang on to something so I won’t get out of control and have to deal with the unknown and all those scary feelings deep inside me that I have been continually avoiding.

  4. Depression  Why am I feeling so sad, and it feels so deep. If only I could get out of this pit of despair.

  5. Acceptance / Connection   I’m feeling deep sadness and it’s the same feelings I felt as a child ~ I can’t deny these feelings any longer.

        6. Surrender  I’m letting go and trusting that there is joy beneath my sadness ~ what is this excitement I’m feeling beneath this well of grief and it has nothing to do with someone else
 7. Celebration  I’m truly feeling the joy of being myself and the growing awareness that there is something I’m supposed to be doing ~ I’m beginning to trust the unknown and see through different eyes
 
8. Service  I’m fully trusting myself, I’m listening and I’m responding to this inner call ~ I want to be in service from this inner place of authentic love, joy and delight.

 
The most difficult step of ego transcendence is Surrender and letting go of the ego's need to be in control ~ which is always born from a place of seeming isolation and aloneness.

Surrender is also the most important step in ego transcendence ~ for it is the doorway to celebration and service as well as seeing through different eyes.

I have had many personal experiences of the sensory sensation of being in the Unified Field  of love and soul consciousness that exists not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears but this one stands out ~ for it was a matter of life and death and it became the personal foundation of my belief in this state of soul consciousness that lies beneath our deepest fears.












In the early 1960’s while I was serving as a U.S. Navy all-weather carrier pilot on the USS Ranger on the South China Sea ~ I was launched one stormy dark night in my supersonic interceptor from the forward catapult.

It was a brutal night and I saw that the launch crew chief had all he could do to remain upright on the deck. After climbing into the cockpit I brought the F3H Demon to full throttle and felt the supersonic Navy jet shake with power as it strained against the bridle. Keenly aware of sounds, everything sounded good as I did a final check of my instruments.

The launch crew leader raised his neon batons in the air and waited for my salute, which I gave. The launch crew then released the bridle which would send me hurtling into the stormy night sky at 155 mph within 3 seconds. I braced my head against the headrest and anticipated the sudden 3 G rush of acceleration. Within seconds, thousands of pounds of steam pressure drove me back into my seat and catapulted the plane into the stormy night sky. My hands and eyes quickly swept through the cockpit as I had done hundreds of times before and I awaited my gradual acceleration to climbing speed.

But it did not come. Something was wrong! I was not gaining airspeed! The plane was shaking and obviously close to stalling speed and I was rapidly losing altitude.

Only seconds away from crashing I felt myself being physically crushed by fear and the enormity of my desperate situation. I was going to die! I fought to stay airborne. In a state of total fear and panic I frantically reviewed my only options. Crash, go down with the plane… eject and hope to stay alive long enough in the icy water and be picked up by the carrier which would have to be within 3 minutes.

The stall horn was now blaring! I was only 50 feet over the water and seconds away from crashing and I felt myself being completely crushed into the seat by my fear ~  so I exercised my final option ~  I fully surrendered to that moment!

I let myself be seemingly crushed by fear and in that stillness of complete surrender I suddenly became totally clear, devoid of fear and panic and seemingly beyond time and space ~ the longest split second I have ever experienced!

In that timeless second of total surrender and fearless clarity, I instantly noticed that the gear landing light was still on and that I had obviously mistakenly not raised it after takeoff ~ the plane was carrying too much drag to gain altitude and airspeed and I calmly raised the gear and regained airspeed and altitude.

It was only years later, while experiencing  a re-birthing exercise, did I connect that crushing feeling I had experienced that night on the South China Sea for it was indeed my original birth trauma and I had exercised the same option I did on that fearful night as a navy pilot 28 years later ~ I totally surrendered, and from a place of numbing terror and fear, I was born ~ I still vividly remember the three lights over the birthing table as I opened my fear closed eyes at the Boston Lying In Hospital on the morning of January 18, 1934.

Obviously, part of me knew that a place of timeless and serene calmness, clarity and soul consciousness lay beneath my deepest fears and my life and death experience that night on the USS Ranger forced me to surrender to, embrace and go beneath my fear ~ and it became my first dramatic experience of the reality of a Unified Field  of love and soul consciousness, which later in my life I would embrace and prove by fully surrendering to love.

 
What happened that night became the foundation of my life’s quest or journey to demonstrate that beneath our deepest fears is a spring of love, joy and soul consciousness and I have helped thousands of others go beyond their fears and surrender to love through my work and book Radical Therapy/ Surrender to Love and Heal yourself in Seven sessions (not seven years) and discover for themselves that love is the foundation of virtually all true emotional healing.


 
One of my early Band of Brothers participants experienced this very same phenomenon when he did a trust fall from a table with all the other participants stood at the end of the table ready to catch him ~ his first words to me after he surrendered and was being held in our arms ~ "That was the longest split second I have ever experienced"

All my clients have access to these self-healing steps and have read this story in my updated Kindle Book RADICAL THERAPY, SURRENDER TO LOVE AND HEAL YOURSELF IN SEVEN  SESSIONS (not seven years). Here is the Kindle link http://www.amazon.com/Radical-Therapy-Surrender-Yourself-Sessions-ebook/dp/B00JGE5VQE

 Most people are not aware that you do NOT need a Kindle to read an Amazon eBook. You can download a free program from Amazon called Kindle for PC, and read it on your computer. Link below: https://www.amazon.com/gp/digital/fiona/kcp-landing-page?ie=UTF8&ref_=kcp_pc_mkt_lnd  

 And here's a link to the YouTube Skype sessions of the self-healing process I teach and coach ~ Watch, in the first 20 minutes of session five, how Marina conquers her deepest fear by going through them as she demonstrates that beneath her pain and fear is a boundless joy ~ See video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12MoNnwPKg&feature=youtu.be

 

The deep inner peace and clarity I discovered that night on the South China Sea can be the authentic experience of anyone willing to go beyond their fears, surrender to love and heal themselves in the process ~ just as Marina did by embracing and surrendering to her childhood fear that being herself was not enough.

Make no mistake about it, the keys to the magic kingdom of the soul are gratefulness and forgiveness ~ but the payoff is being in service from a state of joy, delight and celebration, for we are finally in sync with our original destiny.

 
Of course, Being in a spiritual relationship helps immensely as I am with Keiko ~ I define a Spiritual Relationship as two people on a common path to find and celebrate who they really are ~ using the love that exists between them as the vehicle. John and Yoko Lennon were an obvious example.

 
With still much to spiritually do at 82, I am increasingly aware that I am passing on many spiritual truths regarding the human experiences of my life and work ~ and that is a vital part of being in spiritual service from a place of love and soul consciousness. The words of the great Shawnee chief Tecumseh come to mind.

 
"Live your life that the fear of death can never enter your heart. Trouble no one about his religion. Respect others in their views and demand that they respect yours. Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and of service to your people. Prepare a noble death song for the day when you go over the great divide.

Always give a word or sign of salute when meeting or passing a friend, or even a stranger, if in a lonely place. Show respect to all people, but grovel to none. When you rise in the morning, give thanks for the light, for your life, for your strength. Give thanks for your
food and for the joy of living. If you see no reason to give thanks, the fault lies in yourself.

Abuse no one and no thing, for abuse turns the wise ones to fools and robs the spirit of its vision. When your time comes to die, be not like those whose hearts are filled with fear of death, so that when their time comes they weep and pray for a little more time to live their lives over again in a different way. Sing your death song, and die like a hero going home." by: Tecumseh -(1768-1813) Shawnee Chief

 
Perhaps my death song would be this one by John Lennon ~ https://www.transcend.org/tms/2015/12/imagine-music-video-of-the-week/

 
Allen L Roland, PhD
http://allenlrolandsweblog.blogspot.com/2016/01/much-to-spiritually-do-at-82.html
 


Heart centered spiritual consultant and advisor Allen L Roland can be contacted at  allen@allenroland.com Allen is also a lecturer and writer who shares a weekly political and social commentary on his web log and website allenroland.com. He is also featured columnist on Veterans Today and  guest hosts a monthly national radio show TRUTHTALK on www.conscioustalk.net

 

 

1 comment: