Thursday, January 16, 2014

CELEBRATING MY SUNSET YEARS






















As I approach my 80th birthday on this planet, I realize I'm still celebrating life with good health, a deep loving relationship with my partner, Keiko and a life filled with many fulfilled dreams as well as a major gift for mankind ~ which probably won't be recognized until after I've passed on. My gift for the planet is my discovery and sharing of the  Unified Field ~ A Unified field of love and soul consciousness that exists not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears, and whose principle property is the urge to unite ~ and I've proved its existence with my heart centered work with my clients for nearly 40 years and especially combat veterans with PTSD: Allen L Roland

I'll be 80 years old on January 18th and find that my greatest joy in life is still empowering others to surrender to love and heal themselves through the power of gratefulness and it can happen so quickly. Once we begin to thank people for being gifts in our life we enter a magic kingdom where our heart opens and we begin to see through different eyes.

As I approach 80, I can now fully experience the beautiful sunset that was always there in the distance. I can truly see its vibrant colors and surrender to the natural flow of my life ~ from birth, through my groping and growth years and finally arrive at and accept the sunset as I slowly drift towards the darkness.

I've always identified with these words from William James ~ "I am done with great things and big things and great institutions and big successes, and I am for those tiny invisible molecular moral forces that work from individual to individual, creeping through the crannies of the world like so many rootlets or like the capillary oozing water, yet which, if you give them time, will bend the hardest monuments of human pride."

However, it is the sunset years where we get the chance to reflect on our lives and realize, as in my case, that I could not have done it any differently than I did and hopefully, just by being myself, that I made a difference on my brief visit to this small pale dot in the universe.

A small pale dot where 80 years is a flash of light and in my case it’s a flash of love ~ for the heart's desire, as Mahfouz once wrote, was to love so deeply that we would transcend time and space and my Unified Field is testimony to that possibility and my life's work has been spent proving it with my book and my work as a transformation counselor.

In my book RADICAL THERAPY / SURRENDER TO LOVE AND HEAL YOURSELF IN SEVEN SESSIONS ( NOT SEVEN YEARS   I  demonstrate that the seeming separation from love (psychic Pain) is not only capable of stunting our emotional growth as well as effecting our immune system ~ but that by once again surrendering to love through gratefulness we can truly heal ourselves.

See and listen to Carl Sagan as he describes this small pale dot, where we play out our brief life dramas and which he correctly calls a very small stage in the vast cosmic arena . 3 minute must see video ~ http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p86BPM1GV8M

To live in the hearts we leave behind is to never die

Allen L Roland

Freelance Alternative Press Online columnist and transformational counselor Allen L Roland is available for comments, interviews, speaking engagements and private Skype consultations allen@allenroland.com
 
Allen L Roland is a practicing psychotherapist, author and lecturer who also shares a daily political and social commentary on his web log and website allenroland.com He also guest hosts a monthly national radio show TRUTHTALK on www.conscioustalk.net

No comments:

Post a Comment