Friday, February 26, 2010

Tech Support / From Dark Ages To Present

TECH SUPPORT / FROM DARK AGES TO PRESENT

Where would we be in this Internet age without Tech Support ~ but every advancement in communication has had the same need. Imagine the dramatic shift from reading scrolls to reading books, without Tech support : Allen L Roland

I remember, many, many years ago, when I made the shift from my electronic typewriter to my first computer. It was like learning to walk, each step a little wobbly and yet excited about the new world I was experiencing through my eyes and, of course, the internet.

It was also a humbling learning experience and thank God for Tech support. It started with my webmaster, then my Internet provider and countless other sources of technical information when I needed it ~ and most of questions had simple and obvious answers.

I'm not talking about manuals here ~ I'm talking about human interaction. For example, imagine what it must have been like in the dark ages when books began to replace scrolls ~ 2 minute Video
http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=I7PWhDK-EFg#t=14

Allen L Roland
http://allenlrolandsweblog.blogspot.com

This weblog is sustained through donations from people like yourself. Please send check or Money Order to Allen L. Roland, PO Box 1221, Sonoma,CA 95476

Allen L Roland is a practicing psychotherapist, author and lecturer who also shares a daily political and social commentary on his weblog and website allenroland.com He also guest hosts a monthly national radio show TRUTHTALK on www.conscioustalk.net

Freelance Alternative Press Online columnist and psychotherapist Allen L Roland is also available for comments, interviews, speaking engagements and private consultations ( allen@allenroland.com )

ONLY THE TRUTH IS REVOLUTIONARY

No comments:

Post a Comment