The American system of representative government has been overthrown by a profit-driven, militaristic corporate deep state bent on total control and global domination through the imposition of a looming police state here at home and fermenting wars abroad but in the process ~ however, many have also become gradually aware of a far deeper choice and a soul based reality of a Unified Field that demands that we surrender to a state of Radical Love and soul consciousness that exists not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears and whose principle property is the universal urge to unite ~ which we continue to resist at our great risk: Allen L Roland, PhD
We, the citizens of the United States and the rest of the world, find it increasingly difficult to escape the clutches of the largest, wealthiest, most powerful, most materialistic, most environmentally irresponsible, most racist, most militaristic, most violent empire in history which does little to support the vast majority of its citizens or any other citizens than its own superrich. We are haunted by the nihilism of separation, meaninglessness, and powerlessness and subsumed by political elites who use corporate, state, and military power to manipulate our lives. We have become mere pawns of a global system of dominance and deceit known as technofascism in which transnational megacompanies and megastates control us through money, markets, technology, and media, sapping our political will, civil liberties, collective memory, traditional cultures, sustainability, and independence. We are all victims of affluenza, technomania, cybermania, megalomania, globalization, and imperialism."
See article ~ http://vermontrepublic.org/the-kairos-radical-imperative/
John W. Whitehead, ICH, Battlefield America: The War on the American People (Select Books, 2015) ~ has made the same point that the Deep State coup d'état has already been most successful and most Americans remain mainly indifferent;
As such, we must enlist the mainstream media to represent a deeper soul reality versus our present war driven deep state of ego consciousness ~
Amy Goodman appeared on AJ+ recently to discuss the way the media covers President Trump and militarism and how the media is failing us ~
“Where the media falls down is when it comes to war, as is so often the case. When President Trump bombed a Syrian airfield, that’s when the media, which had been critical of Trump before, started talking about him becoming president on that day.
Back to Whitehead's remarkable prescience post ~ "If America has been at war more than we’ve been at peace over the past half century, it’s because the country is in the clutches of a greedy military empire with a gargantuan, profit-driven appetite for war. Indeed, the U.S. has been involved in an average of at least one significant military action per year, “ranging from significant fighting in Vietnam, Iraq and Afghanistan to lesser incursions in such far-flung countries as Kuwait, Bosnia, Pakistan, Libya, Grenada, Haiti and Panama… That total does not count more limited U.S. actions, such as drone strikes.”
In this time of uncertainty, I look to the wise words from my mentor from beyond time and space, Pierre Teilhard de Chardin ~ who offered words to ponder and inspire our actions ~
- Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.
- Above all trust in the slow work of God. Only God could say what this new spirit gradually forming within you will be. Give our Lord the benefit of believing that His hand is leading you, and accept the anxiety of feeling yourself in suspense and incomplete
- We are not human beings having a spiritual experience. We are spiritual beings having a human experience
- Love is the most powerful and still most unknown energy in the world.
- Remain true to yourself, but move ever upward toward greater consciousness and greater love! At the summit you will find yourselves united with all those who, from every direction, have made the same ascent. For everything that rises must converge
- Love alone is capable of uniting living beings in such a way as to complete and fulfill them, for it alone takes them and joins them by what is deepest in themselves.