Sunday, January 18, 2015

HAVING FUN AT 81


Allen L Roland,  spiritually guiding Marina, on Skype, as she heals herself by facing and going through her early childhood fears.

 
There can be no greater feeling of satisfaction, as a heart centered advisor and consultant, than guiding someone through their deepest fears to the euphoric joy of embracing and giving a voice to the innocent and fearless child within themselves. Every step and relationship in my life has prepared me for this heart centered work particularly with combat veterans with PTSD. At age 81, I feel completely in sync with my destiny, I'm most definitely in service from a place of celebration and I'm making a difference: Allen L Roland. Ph.D

 
"We are travelers on a cosmic journey, stardust, swirling and dancing in the eddies and whirlpools of infinity. Life is eternal. We have stopped for a moment to encounter each other, to meet, to love, to share. This is a precious moment. It is a little parenthesis in eternity." - Paulo Coelho

 
I love this quote by Paulo Coelho for the parenthesis in my precious moment in eternity is my constantly demonstrated Unified Field ~ the basic underlying and uniting force of the universe is a psychic energy field of love and soul consciousness (the Unified Field) which lies not only beyond time and space but also beneath our deepest fears ~ and whose principle property is the universal urge to unite.

 
Finding the Unified Field was an act of surrender. Owning and proving it has been an act of courage. Initially, it was surrendering to and embracing an alone little boy within me who always knew this truth. Then it was a slow process of finding the courage to stand alone, own my truth, and speak it, regardless of the risks.

Let me make this clear ~ every tenet of my Unified Field is based on my own personal experience and my experience with my clients. Which is why it took eight years for me to fully prove it and which is why I no longer call it a theory.

What follows are the three basic tenets of the Unified Field.

Tenet One

The basic underlying force of the universe is a psychic energy field of universal love, within which gravitational and electromagnetic fields, the strong and weak forces in the atom, and all other forces of nature, including time and space, are merely conditions of state. Within this psychic realm of love, paranormal events such as clairvoyance, telepathy, precognition and near-death experiences are also conditions of state. The principal property of this field of love is its propensity to unite, complete and fulfill all living beings within a constantly evolving loving plan. This field of love is the absolute constant of the universe in that within it, time and space do not exist. Thus, we are instantly joined with the past, present and future of a universe which is in the process of uniting, completing and fulfilling itself.

Tenet Two

The consciousness of the observer is the determining factor in being able to perceive the Unified Field, and the depth of one's sensory experience is what determines this consciousness. In that regard, our most profound sensory experience is the total surrender to what is deepest within ourselves, that is, the surrender to love and a joyful state of soul consciousness - which is the awareness of an evolving loving plan and the taking of responsibility for one's function within that plan. The Unified Field is therefore a state of soul consciousness. That state which limits or denies our perception of the Unified Field is ego consciousness.

Tenet Three

It would appear that the pain of not feeling loved for oneself and being seemingly separated from our original state of soul consciousness and the Unified Field is of such deep psychic proportions that, early in childhood, processes are triggered in the hypothalamus which result in a left brain imbalance and dominance as well as the denial, mistrust and forgetting of our connection to the Unified Field and the love and joy and a state of soul consciousness deepest within us. It is from this dark tunnel of pain, aloneness, despair and apparent death that the ego and ego consciousness is born - for survival and protection purposes only. As such, death or the idea of death, is an illusion measured by the limits of our consciousness.

Think of the ego as a protective cocoon that is eventually meant to be shed. The Unified Field can be visualized as a grid of great luminosity joining all living beings within its energy field of love. The words of Longfellow would seem appropriate in describing this all-encompassing field or grid: "The thread of all sustaining beauty that runs through all and doth all unite."

I have personally demonstrated during my life and work that a Unified Field of love, joy and soul consciousness exists beneath our deepest pain and fears ~ and I have guided hundreds including combat veterans, who were taught to kill, to this same place of gratitude, self-forgiveness, joy and love deepest within themselves. See article ~ http://www.veteranstoday.com/2013/02/12/miracle-of-heart-centered-counseling-is-self-healing/

 
For guidance, here's a link to my completely updated kindle eBook on Amazon:


And here's a link to the YouTube sessions of the self-healing process I teach ~ watch, in the first 20 minutes,  how Marina conquers her deepest fear and demonstrates that beneath her pain is boundless joy, See video  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r12MoNnwPKg&feature=youtu.be

 
Marina is the perfect example of how early childhood pain or the seeming separation from love can cause us to emotionally stop growing, create a self-protective ego and go through our life unconsciously recreating our original pain and separation in a vain attempt to find a lost and alone child within ourselves.

 
Our life, as such, becomes a QUEST to return to our original wholeness and I spiritually assist them, as I did with Marina, to connect the dots of that quest, thank the key players and then find the courage to face and go through their original pain of separation and, like Marina, surrender to their original joy, intention and purpose.

 
I still am in many ways that 6 year old boy who closed his heart when taken away from my grandfather and our maid Delia and by surrendering to love and going through my fears I have not only accessed my original joyful state of soul consciousness but have also found the courage to give a voice to what I feel and see, as well as write and own my Unified Field  and empower others, like Marina, to claim the grand prize ~ themselves.

 
At age 81, I feel my life is really exciting and fun since my spiritual work has never been more powerful or empowering and that is the source of my truest delight ~ for it is precisely my true vocation and the real reason I'm here on this planet.

 
William James words sum up my feelings ~ " I am done with great things and big things and great institutions and big successes, and I am for those tiny invisible molecular moral forces that work from individual to individual, creeping through the crannies of the world like so many rootlets or like the capillary oozing water, yet which, if you give them time, will bend the hardest monuments of human pride. "

 
With every precious soul that I experience in my work as a spiritual consultant, like Marina re-discovering the immense joy beneath her deepest pain and aloneness, I feel the pure delight of being in service from a place of celebration, gratefulness and joy.

Of course, I am especially grateful to my loving, loyal and supportive partner Keiko ~ who understands my work and mission and enhances it with her wisdom, strength and perseverance.

 
"The only right love is that between couples whose passion leads them both, one through the other, to a higher possession of their being" ~ Teilhard de Chardin

 

Allen L Roland, Ph.D
http://allenlrolandsweblog.blogspot.com/2015/01/having-fun-at-81.html

 
Heart centered spiritual consultant and advisor Allen L Roland can be contacted at  allen@allenroland.com . Allen is also a lecturer and writer who shares a weekly political and social commentary on his web log and website allenroland.com. He is also a featured columnist on Veterans Today and  guest hosts a monthly national radio show TRUTHTALK on www.conscioustalk.net

 

 

1 comment:

  1. “Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You.”
    ― Dr. Seuss, Happy Birthday to You!

    ReplyDelete